There are 10 ancient glyphs in total, not including the mandatory ones found in The Temple. Finding them all unlocks the History trophy.
List of Ancient Glyphs
- 1. East section of the zone, just before the hub area.
- 2. Back right cliff, hidden underneath a sand waterfall (to the right of the glowing Symbol found on top of the sand waterfall).
- 3. Head south from the small tower. Found in Western area.
- 4. In the middle-eastern side of the desert.
- 5. After the first downhill, back section up some rocks.
- 6. At the very end of the level, left of the meditation circle.
- 7. Entrance to the room patrolled by Guardians, left side.
- 8. In the side room (the hidden room to the right of the Temple). A Glowing Symbol can also be found in this room (check the tapestries to the left).
- When you raise the water level the third time - from the third platform, look toward the middle of the room and then right. Moving through the water in that direction, you will find a illuminated vertical column. This is the entrance to the side room.
- It is possible to get through the temple without raising the water at all, but you must have gained most, if not all the symbols up until this point. Zig zag upwards to higher and higher platforms/roofs. There is no acheivement for this, but if you make it to the side room wihtout raising the water from 2nd level to 3rd level, you can see the whale swimming in a circle on the ceiling and even go up there and play on its back.
- 9. Just before broken bridge, top of scantuary room.
- 10. After entering the huge snowfield, hug left wall to find cave.